Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day Ten - The Bunny Must Die

Word Count - 33696

I have reached that dreaded middle place, that spot in the middle of the month where I have realized that the grass is not just greener, but smells nicer, is thicker, more tasty, and definitely looks a lot more fun to play in on the other side.

How sick is that? 33696 words in, and I am longing to change my story. I am soooOOOOoooo totally fighting the urge to blame this on my lovely email pal/stalker who suggested to me last night that I start over. But the truth is, I have had this nasty little plot bunny that has been playing in my grass since just before NaNoWriMo started. He has been hopping around the edges, taunting me, teasing me, shaking his wrinkly little tail at me whilst screaming - Here I am BIOTCH, I DARE you to come and get me!

This Bunny must die. Like Elmer Fudd and Bugs Bunny, this has turned into an epic battle.

B.T.W.  Can anyone tell me where I can mail order Acme dynamite?

No comments:

Post a Comment